From the Washington Examiner: FBI Director Kash Patel revealed that the case into former FBI Director James Comey is not over after a federal judge tossed his criminal indictment earlier this week.
In a wide-ranging interview with the Epoch Times that was released on Saturday, Patel said the FBI and Department of Justice are weighing “numerous options” to keep the case, which centers on an alleged false statement and obstruction of Congress, alive.
“The judicial process can make whatever determination it wants, but we at the FBI and our partners at the DOJ have numerous options to proceed, and we’re executing on all those options. So we’re not done,” he said.
Patel also teased an announcement to come after the Thanksgiving holiday, which will include “multiple responses” from federal law enforcement agencies.
CLICK HERE to watch the full interview on X.
Patel also promised during the interview with Epoch Times reporter Jan Jekielek that all the sensitive documents his team found in the burn bags FBI officials from the ‘Comey era’ had left hidden at the FBI headquarters will all be made public.
“You’re going to see everything we found in that room in one way or another, be it through investigation, public trial, or disclosure to the Congress,” Patel vowed, noting that ‘they’ didn’t count on President Trump to win back the White House.
🇺🇸 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐁𝐈 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜
The FBI director gave the update in a new interview.https://t.co/pejmcsLo8D
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) November 29, 2025
READ MORE from the Washington Examiner.
NEWS ALERT: Kash Patel finds ‘burn bags’ of Trump–Russia documents at FBI headquarters
Follow us on X (Formerly Twitter.)
The DML News App: www.X.com/DMLNewsApp
The Dennis Michael Lynch Podcast archive is available below, with the most recent on top. Never miss an episode. Subscribe to the show by downloading The DML News App or go to Apple Podcasts.


