From The Hill: A Virginia high school suspended more than 300 teens who ditched class and stormed off campus during a student-led anti-ICE walkout last week, according to reports.
Woodbridge High School handed three-day suspensions to 303 students who walked out of class last Friday to “express their views” and protest federal immigration enforcement, principal Dr. Heather Abney told parents in a letter obtained by 7 News.
The demonstration, which was not backed by Prince William County Public Schools, eventually spilled off school grounds and onto the streets, forcing local police to manage traffic and oversee the hundreds of rebel students involved.
Abney wrote that students should be allowed to voice their opinions on issues “important to them,” but leaving campus without permission during school hours violates district rules.
“We appreciate your partnership as we continue to prioritize student safety while maintaining clear expectations for appropriate conduct during the school day,” she wrote.
Students are still reportedly planning another walkout on Friday, despite the suspensions.
VIRGINIA SUSPENSIONS: Prince William County Public Schools says 303 Woodbridge High students were suspended after leaving campus during the protest, prompting a police response.https://t.co/YoHlOkW6dz
— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 19, 2026
Read more at NY Post
The Dennis Michael Lynch Podcast archive is available below, with the most recent on top. Never miss an episode. Subscribe to the show by downloading The DML News App or go to Apple Podcasts.


